Perimeter Patrol Welded Wire Panels
$972.58 – $4,061.52
Welded wire fencing offers a more attractive, and easier setup system that chain link fence. Standard colors are yellow and black but other colors are available with minimum orders.
*CALL FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS AND SHIP RATES
Welded Wire Panels
|30 Foot Linear Run (4 Panels - 5 Bases - 1 Swing Gate)||RF-PACK3- B (Black)|
|72 Inches||87 Inches||236 lbs||Spec Sheet|
|45 Foot Linear Run - (6 Panels - 7 Bases - 1 Swing Gate)||RF-PACK2-B (Black)|
|72 Inches||87 Inches||650 lbs||Spec Sheet|
|60 Foot Linear Run (8 Panels - 9 Bases - 1 Swing Gate)||RF-PACK1-B (Black)|
|72 Inches||87 Inches||736 lbs||Spec Sheet|
|Complete Pallet of Temporary Fencing - 28 Panels with Bases and Clamps||RF-12805 (Black)|
|72 Inches||87 Inches||1145 lbs|
Welded Wire Panel Accessories
|No-Climb Extension Panel||RF-20005 (12inch)||12in||87in|
|No-Climb Extension Panel 45 Degree Angle||RF-22005 (Connector)||12in||87in|
|30″ Ground Spike||RF-70005 (Black)||30in||N/A|
|Perimeter Patrol Panel Base||RF-30005 (Black)||24in (Length)||7in|
|Perimeter Patrol Replacement Clamp||RF-50005 (Black)||N/A||N/A|
|Perimeter Patrol Swing Gate Wheel||RF-11005 (Black)||N/A||N/A|
Easy to Handle Fence Panels
- Weighing only 37 pounds for each security fence panel, and with no sharp edges, these panels are easy on employees’ backs and hands.
- Panels are easily handled by one employee.
Steel Fence Panels
Attractive and sturdy 6 ft. (height) x 7.5 ft. (length) fence panels.
- Long Life-Span: Durable construction can withstand years of abuse in outdoor settings.
- High-Visibility: Bright, reflective colors stand out in day or night.
- Theft-deterrent: Protect your materials; strong, visible fencing reduces the risk of theft.
Welded Wire Fence Pallets
Each pallet holds 28 panels of temporary fencing – That’s 210 feet of fencing!
- Pallets eliminate the need to handle panels individually.
- Easily load a pallet by forklift onto a truck and in minutes 210 feet of security fencing is on its way to the site.
- At the destination, the driver can then easily unload the security fence panels from the pallet.
- This set up takes a fraction of the time of transporting the panels individually.