How can you save on shipping steel barriers?
Shipping steel barriers:
- We specialize in truckload shipments of barriers
- Your order will arrive safely and securely
- Shipments are timely and cost-effective
EXPERIENCE EQUALS EFFICIENCY
With more than 20 years of experience in shipping steel barriers and related crowd control products, Blockader has the industry’s highest degree of knowledge about safe, fast, and cost-effective shipping practices – and that knowledge is shared with our customers.
By continually refining our shipping and packing processes every year, we have significantly reduced the amount of product damage during transit, and the amount of time from when you place an order to when it is loaded on a truck.
OUR VOLUME, YOUR DISCOUNTS
For full or partial truckloads of steel barriers, Blockader provides the most economical and reliable shipping in North America.
We are a major shipper. Because of our volume, for both full truckloads and partial truckloads, we are able to take advantage of preferred rates from carriers, resulting in savings for you.
THREE BASIC METHODS WHEN SHIPPING STEEL BARRIERS
Any size barrier order must be shipped by truck. Because of their size and susceptibility to damage, barricades cannot be shipped via a small package carrier such as UPS or Federal Express.
Our 20 years of experience in shipping steel barriers via FTL and LTL enables us to advise and help carriers achieve optimum loading efficiencies – resulting in less damage during shipping.
Full Truck Load Shipping
- Truckload shipments are used for large quantities (such as 200 barricades) which will fill, or come close to filling, an entire truck.
- Most of our orders go out LTL. LTL carriers specialize in smaller shipments (usually between 100 and 10,000 pounds).
- Depending on the size, some orders which cannot fill an entire truck can be shipped via partial truckload. In these cases, the customer pays only for the amount of space used.
- Delivery time for partial truckloads, however, may be longer than full truckloads.
Due to the manner steel and plastic barriers are packaged and palletized, a liftgate cannot be used at delivery locations.