Perimeter Patrol Welded Wire
Temporary Fencing For Security & Crowd Control.
Perimeter Patrol Temporary Fencing Advantages:
- High visibility temporary fencing packaged in
- You save time and labor costs
- Wire panels easy to store
- One man
Secure your job site from unauthorized access with an easy to setup and highly visible perimeter patrol welded wire fence package.
Perimeter Patrol at a University protects construction supplies
Perimeter Patrol at Baseball Park helps section off pedestrian zones
Welded Wire Fence Panel Advantages
Easy to Handle
- Weighing only 37 pounds for each security fence panel, and with no sharp edges, these panels are easy on employees’ backs and hands.
- Panels are easily handled by one employee.
Steel Fence Panels
Attractive and sturdy 6 ft. (height) x 7.5 ft. (length) fence panels.
- Long Life-Span: Durable construction can withstand years of abuse in outdoor settings.
- High-Visibility: Bright, reflective colors stand out in day or night.
- Theft-deterrent: Protect your materials; strong, visible fencing reduces the risk of theft.
Welded Wire Fence Pallets
Each pallet holds 28 panels of temporary fencing – That’s 210 feet of fencing!
- Pallets eliminate the need to handle panels individually.
- Easily load a pallet by forklift onto a truck and in minutes 210 feet of security fencing is on its way to the site.
- At the destination, the driver can then easily unload the security fence panels from the pallet.
- This set up takes a fraction of the time of transporting the panels individually.