Blockade® Bike Rack, Stacking Barriers
First introduced by Blockader at the IAAM show in 1994, our square stacking bike rack barricade was designed to counter the weaknesses of other barriers which are now referred to as “economy” stackable frames.
The Blockader stackable crowd control event barrier features wide bases for improved
The Advantage of Blockader’s Square Stacking Event Barricades
Square Stacking Event Barrier
- Uprights inserted into frame before welding
- Replaceable structural bases
- 43 pound standard weight
- Different hooks in inventory
- 24″ stable bases
Economy Steel Barrier
- Spot-welded uprights can snap
- Welded, deformed bases are not replaceable
- 36 pound light weight
- Only one hook style available
- 18″ or 12″ bases are less stable
SQUARE STACKING BARRIER SPECIFICATIONS
Stackable crowd control barriers are ideal for sports arenas, sporting events, or sites that need a bike rack barricade which is quick to deploy and easy to store. Bolt-on bases are easily replaced and various hooking options are available for increased flexibility.
- Stacks square in both directions
- Bolt-on, replaceable bases
- Enables compact storage of event barriers
- Wide base results in increased stability
Looking for barrier covers? See our Barrier Jackets division website for more information.