What is the best steel barrier identificaion?
Permanent identification for your inventory of crowd control barriers
The most effective inventory control and identification tool
- Permanent signs, welded to the uprights prior to galvanization, cannot be removed without cutting out two uprights
- Distinguish your barriers in a more unobtrusive way than larger signs
- Reduce the odds that your barriers will be lost or “walk away”
- Ideal for cities in which multiple departments have barrier inventories
Your sign is an integral part of the barricade
- Back to back plates of steel are welded onto the barrier’s upright prior to galvanizing
- After galvanizing, the sign appears as a steel plate with recessed lettering
- Tough, heavy steel cannot be bent or pried off of the barrier
- Signs can be placed anywhere on the barrier
- A variety of lettering styles – from simple to sophisticated – is available
- Laser cut sign orders require a longer lead time, as the signs must be made before the barriers are galvanized.
No Stuck Fingers
- Double plate prevents fingers from getting stuck.
- Permanently welded to the upright prior to hot dip galvanizing.
- Can use between without cutting the two uprights.