Lightweight Crowd Control, Standard Barriers
Blockader Standard crowd control barriers offer superior quality crowd control at a lower price-point than the typical steel barricade. These lightweight barriers are a more affordable option but are still backed by the Blockader standard of quality and service.
New! Dual-Advantage Center Steel Sign Panel
- The steel panel, welded to the frame prior to hot-dip galvanizing, can be used for your sign or decal
- The steel bar welded to the bottom of the sign panel becomes a carrying handle. It is rounded so it will not pinch or cut your fingers.
- Identify ownership of barriers, and reduce the risk of theft or accidental retrieval.
- Inexpensive way to brand your inventory.
Here’s what you risk when you buy a so-called “economy” barrier from someone other than Blockader:
- Not compatible with other barricades, resulting in orphans
- Simple, inferior hook systems (sometimes only one hook) which prevent true interlocks
- Spot welded uprights much weaker and susceptible to breaking
- Non-standard sizes (lengths or heights)
- Prone to corrode or rust
- Thinner, weaker uprights
Standard Blockader Crowd Control Barriers:
Top quality welding, galvanizing, and interlocking capability at the same price
Corner-cutting resulting in weak products, short-life cycle products and non-compatible products
The Blockader Crowd Control Standard Barrier Advantages:
- Standard 6.5 foot length
- Compatibility with Classic Blockader crowd control barriers – all hooks will align
- Uprights are fully inserted into the frame before welding
- Hook system results in true interlocking barriers, maintaining the integrity of your lines
- Welded sign panel at center of barricade, which also acts as carrying handle
- Barriers are hot dip galvanized for maximum corrosion protection
- Choice of two styles of bolt-on replaceable bases – bridge bases and flat bases
Blockader Quality at Affordable Pricing
Because of our high-volume production, you’ll receive a vastly superior product, at a friendlier price, compared to the “economy barrier” copies seen on nebulous websites.
Meeting the demand
Standard Blockader Crowd Control Barriers were developed to provide a low-priced solution for the many events and venues needing a solid quality barrier to provide line delineation or separation of pedestrians/visitors from equipment or moving vehicles.
The Standard Blockader incorporates all the quality features of heavy-duty barriers (used for major crowd control situations) into a lighter-weight portable barrier which is affordably priced.