Save Space and Time with the Stacking Barrier
You can stack these steel barriers in a straight line, saving storage space and eliminating the time-consuming task of lining up all hooks on the same side before they’re transported.
- Welded (Non-Replaceable) Bases
- Stacks square in both directions
- Superior base weld — reinforced
- Best pricing
- Hot dip galvanizing for rust protection
The Blockader® Economy Square Stacking Barrier Model has reinforced base welds for superior strength. A steel bar is placed between the two members of the frame (Fig. A), and is welded to both members (Fig. B). Competitor’s frames rely on weak welds and deformed tubing which can rust and break (Fig. C and D).
Quality and Affordability
- Specifically designed to be easier on your budget
- New production technique of vertical spot welding of uprights (as opposed to drilling) results in significant price savings, while retaining the barrier’s strength
Blockader is a division of the Tamis Corporation.