Your order will arrive safely and securely
- Any size barrier order must be shipped by truck. Because of their size and susceptibility to damage, barricades cannot be shipped via a small package carrier such as UPS or Federal Express.
- Most of our orders go out LTL. LTL carriers specialize in smaller shipments (usually between 100 and 10,000 pounds).
- Our 20 years of experience in shipping barricades via LTL enables us to advise and help carriers achieve optimum loading efficiencies – resulting in less damage during shipping.
- We work closely with LTL carriers to increase efficiency and cut costs.
- Our preferred carrier for steel barricade shipments, Conway Transportation Services, Inc., has over 400 service centers in North America – more than any other LTL carrier.
- This results in delivery times that are often days faster than other carriers.
- Shipping costs are based on the weight, the distance the shipment is traveling, and the product’s National Motor Freight Classification (published by the American Trucking Association).
- Conway delivers shipments from any pick-up point to any destination within the continental United States.
- If you prefer to use a different carrier, please let us know when you place an order.