Your order will arrive safely and securely
Any size barrier order must be shipped by truck. Because of their size and susceptibility to damage, barricades cannot be shipped via a small package carrier such as UPS or Federal Express.
Most of our orders go out LTL. LTL carriers specialize in smaller shipments (usually between 100 and 10 ,000 pounds).
Our 20 years of experience in shipping barricades via LTL enables us to advise and help carriers achieve optimum loading efficiencies – resulting in less damage during shipping.
- We work closely with LTL carriers to increase efficiency and cut costs
- Our preferred carrier for steel barricade shipments, Conway Transportation Services, Inc., has over 400 service centers in North America — more than any other LTL carrier.
- This results in delivery times that are often days faster than other carriers.
- Shipping costs are based on the weight, the distance the shipment is traveling, and the product’s National Motor Freight Classification (published by the American Trucking Association).
- Conway delivers shipments from any pick-up point to any destination within the continental United States.
- If you prefer to use a different carrier, please let us know when you place an order.