For Emergency Access and Crowd Control
Use gates intermittently among long-running lines of barriers to allow controlled access through the line. This will enable officials, police, and EMS personnel to open a gate when necessary for official/emergency purposes.
For crowd traffic flow, a gate can also act as a “floodgate” to relieve heavy congestion. Gates provide you with a necessary “emergency back door” in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Allow for controlled breaks in long lines of interlocking steel barriers
- Permits the police or EMS personnel the ability to break through crowd control barriers in emergency situations
- All the weight is on the wheels (not on the hinged side)
- Heavy-duty steel latch locks gate into the next steel barrier for a continual run of connecting frames
- 3 standard international lengths in stock to match 3 basic hook variations.
- The standard 10-foot high arch gives you an ideal location to place a sign high above the crowd
- Ideal for designating special entrances such as for vendors or employees
- Visually distinguish separate entrances for different types of attendees ( i.e. general, VIPs, vendors, handicapped, etc.)
- Specify areas such as “Lost Children” so patrons know exactly where to go
- Combine arch and turnstile to collect entrance revenue
- 3 standard widths in inventory